Thursday 19 July 2007

Club Juggling Takes Its Toll

Still trying to keep up 2 hours of four club juggling a day. Yesterday, my session went so well I surprised myself. Really long lasting and perfectly shaped async fountains throughout my session left me feeling empowered by the dark art of four club juggling. Today I again managed some long runs with an async fountain, landed some double triple throws and had some limited success at switching between sync and async fountains using a single triple throw. I now have blister on my left hand and some pain emanating from my right wrist so I might have to miss a session tomorrow :(

2 comments:

Perry said...

Wow! 2 hours of club juggling a day. That's amazing. You must be getting pretty good.

juggling said...

I`m pretty lame, that`s why I`m doing 2 hours a day ;-)