Monday 30 July 2007

Too Many Juggling Balls

The Nantwich Acoustic Festival for 2007 has been cancelled due to the terrible weather. This was a really great festival last year and I was really looking forward to it. Everyone in the UK is going to have to learn to cope with this wet weather otherwise there will be no events or companies left to trade at them.

My four club practice is starting to feel more like a chore each day, I`m going to have to think of some way to make it interesting and exiting again. I have been ball juggling pretty hard for the last few days, the 800g DX pow3r balls make my 110g henrys feel totally weightless. Psuades (red & black) are probably my favorite balls, it`s such a shame they are not available anymore.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame people let a little rain interfere with their juggling. Perhaps you could move to Arizona. It never rains there. :)

CANTACORVI CHI? said...

oh my.
I have always been wishing I could join the circus! My childhood dream was to be a trapeze artist but juggling sounds interesting as well!
have fun!
Lavinia

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seems cool.

Joe joestain13@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Seems wicked! i love those balls, in fact i have a collection, a big collection with more or less a thousand balls... what fo you think? cheeeeeeeers

cv writing service said...

good collection, my collection is 20 balls! but still growing